Rent-A-Bins are the perfect solution for temporary projects including; cleanup projects around the house, the yard, and business or construction site.
Our metal Rent-A-Bin containers are available on an on-call basis for special projects. We deliver and place the container, you fill it up and we empty it as often as you need.
Call us to find out how handy and cost effective a Rent-A-Bin can be. Please have our Rent-A-Bin Agreement Form filled out upon delivery. Our customer service department can fax or email you the form if you prefer.
If you don’t have time to do the cleanup project yourself, we can come to your place and remove the material with our Junk and Special Cleanup Service.
Bend Garbage & Recycling Rent-A-Bin Container Sizes and Equivalencies
- 3 Yard 3.5 x 6 x 4.5 feet or 42 x 72 x 51.5 inches
- 3 Yard = regular pickup truck level with the bed
- 4 Yard 4 x 6 x 4.75 feet or 51 x 72 x 57 inches
- 4 Yard = regular pickup truck filled to the cab
- 6 Yard 6.66 x 5.5 x 6 feet or 80 x 66 x 72 inches
- 6 Yard = two pickup trucks full
Items to keep out of the Rent-A-Bin
- No concrete, sod, dirt, rocks, bricks, composition roofing or heavy metal objects
- No hazardous materials or liquid waste accepted, including paint, solvents and medical waste.
- Materials that might stick to the inside of the bin (mortar, caulking, etc.) must be bagged
- Tires cannot go in the bin.
- No computer components accepted.
Please contact our customer service department for rates.